BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1200 enthusiastic employees.
The candidate must assist in the implementation and structuration of procurement strategies for the selected product groups.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Development and maintenance of Supply Chain dashboards
- Support the preparation of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Performance Reviews
- Participate in OEM Performance Reviews
- Participate in the deployment of new purchasing processes
- Contribute to continuous improvement of purchasing processes
- Ensure and control Supply Chain data accuracy in SAP
- Contribute to harmonizing and retaining OEM documentation and best practices
- Analyze data to understand root causes of non-performance
- Perform back up
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Logistics / Sales & Purchasing
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Sales & Purchasing
- Fluent in English & French
- MS Office
- Power BI
- Back Order Reports
- At ease with numbers
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function