Equipment Logistics Coordinator
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: June 23, 2023
Job description only available in English
BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1200 enthusiastic employees.
Work in collaboration with logistics officers to ensure proper execution of logistics activities linked to equipment order.
What will be your responsibilities?
Provide support to logistics officers in the execution of Transport and logistics of equipment orders
- RFQ & tariffs management
- Settlement of Transport & logistics solutions
- Operational follow-up
- Admin management of Transport and logistics in the ERP (record PO, update of delivery information)
- Cost optimization
- Transport insurance claim follow up
- Coordination with Sales Admin, Procurement and Sales support inside Equipment Supply Chain Operations
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Diploma in Foreign Trade/ Supply Chain or similar
- A first experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of import/export business principles
- Knowledge of international logistics
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Initiative & Pro-activity
- Team Work
- Customer Focus
- Fluent in French and English
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function