We are looking for a Hotel Receptionist for a 4-month contract working in Doha, Qatar for the World Cup! In this role, you will be ensuring a smooth and accurate check-in/check-out operation in the Front Office.
- Live and support The Living Adventure’s vision, ambition and purpose.
- Deliver highest quality service to exceed expectations.
- To be attentive to personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Develop yourself by attending all trainings required in your department. 5. Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following fire, health and safety standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- To be flexible to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register and process check-in for all arrivals.
- Handle guest checkouts efficiently and professionally.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check-in. 4. Fulfill guest requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow-up.
- Handle guest room keys and ensure effective control for guest security. 6. Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the department head.
- Be aware of the project’s accident Prevention Policies.
- Ensure the cleanliness and neatness of the front office area.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure.
- Review logbooks verify outstanding and follow-up pending.
- Identify if any special assignment for the day.
- Check your property situation, occupancy, groups, etc.
- At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocations and special guest requests. 15. Co-ordinate with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational concerns. 16. Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Passionate about people and service orientated
- Demonstrates organizational skills and high attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees 4. Proven team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team 5. Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures 6. Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment 8. Self-motivated and energetic
- Basic Salary: The monthly basic salary offered is QAR 2,800 (equivalent to approximately MUR 34,971.00 Mauritian Rupees) paid monthly on or around 28th of the month. (Note: There is currently no personal income tax in Qatar).
- Accommodation & Meals: You will be accommodated in a TRIPLE room in the employee housing complex for the period of Employment. Accommodation utilities will be paid by the Employer as well as three (3) meals per day provided by the Employer.
- Flights: Flights from home country and return (Mauritius-Doha).
- Work Permit / Visa & Insurance: Your costs to legally work in Qatar will also be paid by the Employer.