Incorporated in October 2011, our client operates in the Security sector.
Reporting to the General Manager, your main duty is to provide a professional and timely response service to our customers. As a manager, you will monitor the day to day activities and work for the development of the department.
Over and above the Alarm Operators duties, the Alarm Control Centre Manager shall:
• Draw the monthly roster of the Alarm Operators.
• Supervise, provide regular training, and monitor the performance of the Alarm Operators.
• Perform regular evaluations of the Alarm Operators.
• Implement procedures, rules & regulations and ensure the adherence from the Alarm Operators.
• Ensure the professionalism and full commitment of the Alarm Operators for the security of the customers.
• Work on building good team spirit within the Alarm Operators and keep them motivated.
• Answers inquiries and questions from customers related to the monitoring services and
other related information. Attend complaints, report, and implement remedial actions.
• Expand market awareness and promote the services, technologies, and software of the company.
• Maintain records of the customers, follow-up and manage closely the database.
• Ensure that filing of all customer contracts is done properly.
• Do the utmost to achieve and exceed the sales, operations, and service targets.
• Monitor the costs and expenses of the department.
• Travel to locations to inspect the new sites, report anomalies to the concerned persons.
• Oversees, facilitates and commission new customers & connections to the services.
• Participate in the learning and development of new services & technologies and send proposals to Management.
• Ensure the proper grooming and wearing of uniforms by the Alarm Operators.
• Ensure that the monitoring equipment’s are always in good condition & report any anomalies to Management.
• Manage the GPS tracking software, set parameters and provide report of the company’s fleet.
• Follow-up of licences, upgrading and implementation of the different software in use for the monitoring.
• Provide monthly Sales, Service and Operations report to Management / Direction.
• Be available 24/7 on mobile phone in case of emergencies.
• Make random but regular night checks.
• Provide assistance to HR department in training of new guards.
• Provide assistance as and when required to HR department in Job fairs.
• Integrity and honesty towards the company must prevail.
The Alarm Control Centre Manager needs to be a good leader, an effective communicator who liaise with customers, employees, and other managers of the company.
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer service.
● Preference will be given to candidates who also have an experience in Alarm system.