Our client, located at Coromandel is the leader in the recovering and treatment of recyclable waste in Mauritius. Reporting to the General Manager, they are looking for a results-driven Sales Executive with excellent interpersonal skills, who will be responsible to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, market penetration and new product development.
- Promote the brand and associated products
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion of sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and forecasting sales of existing products.
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and be the point of contact of existing clients
- Be responsible for the follow up and implementation of new products
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Research and analyses market trends, competitors offering and other information that can affect the marketing strategies for launch of new products on the market
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Resolves complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- SC/ HSC or equivalent + 7 years of experience in direct sales or
- Degree in sales and Marketing + 3 years of experience in sales
- IT literate & good knowledge of MS Office (Intermediate level)
- Dynamic and agile person able to multi-task
- Service-oriented attitude
- Ability to follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to handle pressure effectively
- Fluent in English and French both written and verbal
- Excellent customer-facing skills and ability to work in a team
- Must have a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Driving License
Salary and remuneration:
- Basic salary + commission as per sales targets completed