COMMUNITY MANAGER (H/F)
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: July 1, 2023
Our client is a leading group in Mauritius.
- Take ownership of all social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram for our Group (and its clusters).
- Implement the social media strategies on every social media platform.
- Get a clear comprehension of the editorial line and prepare posts caption in French, English, and Mauritian Creole (sometimes).
- Ensure brands consistency with the Communication department.
- Monitor the performances of each page with KPIs measure for ROA (Return on Attention).
- Monitor constantly the comments and messages and reply in a timely manner.
- Prepare the monthly SMM reports & plannings.
- Ensure a good coverage before, during and after events, activities, or sponsoring initiatives.
- Coordinate the good implementation and follow-ups of digital marketing campaigns on social medias.
- Liaise with all teams to stay update on any evolution, news, or updates.
- Monitor competitors on social media, identify the threats and opportunities and propose actions plans to ensure the growth of both communities and engagement rate.
- Stay up to date on any digital or technological evolution that could be an added value to the company and its ecosystem.
- Proven 3 years of work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Community Manager.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Excellent knowledge of social medias, digital good practices, and technological evolutions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, French, and Creole (when applicable).
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital, or relevant field.
- Strong ability to understand website traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Very strong organisational skills.