- To inform Restaurant Supervisor or Chef de Rang of any complaints or any other problems that may arise.
- To converse with guests whenever possible to obtain feedback and suggestion for improvement.
- To promote sales of Food and Beverages and Theme night.
- To ensure good work relations with other departments in the hotel.
- Proper setting of tables.
- Ensure cleanliness of furniture, fixtures and equipment in his/her section.
- Perform Mise en place of tables and service stations as instructed by immediate superiors.
- Service food and beverage as per the hotel quality standard of service established.
- Ensure a speedy, courteous, efficient and friendly service to our guests.
- After guests have been seated and given a menu, proceed to greet them courteously and take their order. If it is before Lunch or Dinner, suggest a Pre-drink while they are deciding.
- Be familiar with the menu and be able to answer question such as how prepared, served with what and the accompanied sauces.
- Has full knowledge of the outlet’s menu, wine list and drink list
- Basic Theoretical Knowledge (Secondary level) and/ or prior professional experience
- Experience: Minimum 1 year work-related experience in F&B Operations
- Personal Qualities: Fluent in English and French, good team player, ability to listen: understanding how to detect customer needs
- Qualifications: NTC Level 3
- Experience: 1-2 years in the same position in the hospitality industry
- Additional Skill required: Willing to take initiatives in the field of intervention, nurtured by Respect and Humility.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 945 5159
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)