- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Relevant certification for this job.
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist.
- Hands on experience in massage techniques,manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French language.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- User level computer skills.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 945 5159
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)