- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortage.
- Qualifications: Form 4, NC3 Food Production.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience.
- Personal Qualities: Organisational Skills, Planning and Good communication.
- Qualifications: School Certificate.
- Experience: Previous experience in same position in hospitality.
- Personal Qualities: Creativity.
- Additional Skill required: Knowledge of Hotel Operations, HACCP standards.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 945 5159
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)