- High level of drive for results; adaptable and flexible with the ability to build relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & French.
- Ready to work under pressure & Odd Hours.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Entertainment department.
- Be proactive and imaginative.
- Assist Entertainment manager in training, motivating, and coaching family members and serve as a role model.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Supervisor.
- Candidates living in the North will have an advantage.