- To be responsible for the provision and operation of lighting, sound and stage equipment for all events.
- To liase with Entertainment Manager to set up for band’s Performance.
- Set up and operate audio system including microphones, sound speakers, connecting wires and cables related to electronic equipment for Lives Band. May also set up and operate associated spotlights and other custom lighting systems.
- MC presentation of band and shows every night.
- Programming and testing consoles and loading automated color change systems before a show.
- To assist sound and light when needed to do the setup of the bandstand either for bands or for D.J or functions.
- Minimum Form V
- NC3 Leisure & Entertainment
- At least 3 years work-related experience in the field
- Good Interpersonal Skills
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 945 5159
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)