- To assist other department in the administrative processes and smooth running of the department
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up and implement strictly the Administration Processes and Corporate Minimum Quality Standards.
- In charge of the Reception services, including but not restricted to:
- Welcoming visitors / guests.
- Application of the welcome standards of Attitude Hospitality Management Ltd.
- Attending and transacting telephone calls in view of the smooth and efficient running of the Office.
- Coordinating the visit planner as notified by the tenants of the Office, the bookings of the meeting rooms available & coordinate with Office Assistant cum
- Driver for the smooth organization of despatch and postage.
- Ensure the Reception services as per the corporate Minimum Quality Standards.
- Assist Administrative department and any other department for filing and archives at head office & in regard to scanning, photocopying, binding of documents and sending of faxes.
- Communicate externally on behalf of Attitude via email address firstname.lastname@example.org as per established procedures.
- Responsibly, act as the ‘first point of contact’ of the visitor.
- In charge of Petty Cash and procedures attached thereto & of the Purchase Order procedures.
- Assist in liaising with the Syndic / Landlord as per applicable case for the proper running of offices and facilities.
- HSC or Diploma in Secretarial, Administrative, or equivalent education/experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience required.
- Planning, organizing and implementation skills, Good managerial style
- Organizational Skills, Planning and good communication
- Computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint), numerical skills and in-depth knowledge of Hotel Operations.
- We are a dynamic, creative, fun to be with and warm hearted team. Our mission is to offer our guests a personalized and thoughtful service, a genuine Mauritian experience reflecting thus the true image of our sens of hospitality. Attitude has also been recognized amongst workplace in Mauritius 2017 by the international institute of Great Place to Work.
- We celebrate diversity and champion equality and inclusion, encouraging people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and ages to apply. This unity is key to our work culture. We want to set every Family Member up for success, so if you need anything to perform to your best or make work arrangements more comfortable, we will do our best to accommodate you