Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: June 29, 2023
Founded in 1948, our client is a prestigious French watch company renowned for its rich heritage and commitment to crafting exceptional timepieces. With a branch located in Baie du Tombeau, Mauritius, they are currently seeking a Webmaster, who will work closely with marketing and other teams, to help maintain their online stores.
The Role :
- Update website content regularly – home page, collection pages, product pages, blog, etc.
- Audit and fix any arising issues – missing pictures, wrong product info, category sorting, swatches, etc.
- SEO audit and implementation on all pages.
- Shopify Apps configuration, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Theme updates and light coding adjustments.
- Assist with marketing efforts during major Holidays – upload creatives, set announcements, etc.
- Conduct research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific technical and design problems.
- Participate in the development of campaign websites and manage their launches.
- Work closely with various external web developers and stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely execution of the strategy, design, and programming for the site.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly organized, able to complete projects before deadlines.
- Can work well individually as well as part of a team, with or without supervision.
- Motivated to adapt, learn and grow in an ever-changing environment.
- 3+ years of Shopify experience or e-commerce company selling physical products.
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams and top management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment focused on innovation, teamwork, and results.